1.6 Develop an implementation plan
Based on the results of the sensitization engagements with stakeholders and landscape analysis, and under the leadership of the champion(s), the coordination team should prepare a 7-1-7 implementation plan jointly with stakeholders. The implementation plan should:
- Describe the implementation approach (real-time or after-an-event) – see
- Clarify stakeholders’ roles and responsibilities;
- Define major activities required for 7-1-7 implementation with appropriate timelines (consider activities around coordination, data collection, performance improvement, national planning, communication and advocacy);
- Propose monitoring and evaluation mechanisms including stakeholder meetings when 7-1-7 performance can be reviewed; and
- Suggest financing mechanisms that may support performance improvement activities.
Global health security is only as strong as the weakest link.
Sign up for our newsletter and stay updated on the latest from the 7-1-7 Alliance community of practice.